The forecast now seems to include a greater possibility for snow accumulation of up to 3 inches. Will the driving conditions be difficult tomorrow for the 9:45 am class? I can’t be sure! As Eleanore Roosevelt pointed out, at least according to some unverifiable internet source, “If life were predictable it would cease to BE life, and be without flavor.” I plan to teach tomorrow morning unless there are dire conditions, since we are already two classes behind for the quarter. I hope this will feel acceptable to all! And that some of you will be venturing tomorrw moring to Turtle Haven for our Tuesday class! I will post again in the morning, only if dire comes to pass. Here is a lovely photograph taken by our friend Shirley yesterday at Turtle Haven, that so well captures this moment we are in here in Whatcom County.